Supports WV KIDS COUNT’s Regional Ambassadors who extend the reach of WV KIDS COUNT into communities across the state, empowering local child and family serving organizations, community leaders, elected officials and the media with data and advocacy tools needed to advance sound, trauma-informed community policy and practice.
- One Table (8) Event Tickets
- Recognition at Summit opening remarks
- Quarter page ad in event program
- Logo in special Summit edition e-newsletter
- Logo on website event page
- Recognition on social media (2x)