WV KIDS COUNT provides the most trusted data about the well-being of children and builds alliances to advocate for what kids need.
WV KIDS COUNT is determined to make West Virginia a great place to be a kid.
- Responsibly collected and reported data is essential for sound decision-making.
- Policy and program decisions should support improvements in overall child well-being.
- Collaboration and communication strengthen our ability to advocate for what children need most.
- All children, families and communities should have access to opportunity and security regardless of their race, ethnicity or geographic location.
- When children thrive, West Virginia prospers.